The BH1600AB with all Allen-Bradley controls is the latest model in the BH1600 series of labelers. The BH1600AB is a value priced, low to mid-speed mechanical linear roll-fed labeler featuring B & H's patented constant velocity starwheel system for smooth operation and container flow at speeds up to 450 containers per minute (cpm).
BH1600AB specifications at a glance:
- Speeds: 45 cpm to 450 cpm
- Label Panel Diameters: 1.88" (47.7mm) to 5.73" (145.5mm)
- Label Widths: Min = 1.0" (25.5mm); Max = 9.5" (241mm)
- Container Types: Plastic, Metal, Glass, & Composite
- Label Types: Paper, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Polyethylene in single and multi-layer structures
The BH1600AB is durable and dependable, even in the most demanding production environments. Standard BH1600AB components include:
- Allen-Bradley controls
- Air conditioned electrical cabinet
- Servo driven registration control system
- Rapid Change Over (RCO®) change parts
- Patented constant velocity starwheel system
Our patented constant velocity starwheel system creates a smooth container flow into the labeler, and eliminates the added cost and complexity of a feedscrew and its related components. The smooth container flow created by the constant velocity starwheel system:
- Virtually eliminates container jams and crushed containers at the labeler infeed,
- Reduces changeover time by eliminating need to reposition the starwheel for different container sizes,
- Improves container handling through the labeler which enhances labeling quality, and
- Delivers higher operating efficiencies than traditional container handling technologies.
Constant velocity starwheel change parts are designed by B & H change parts engineers using proprietary mathematical models that produce parts with the precise geometries necessary to create the smooth container flow that give the system its superior performance. Each and every set of constant velocity starwheel change parts is custom designed to meet the precise requirement of a single container and label combination.
For more information about BH1600AB labelers, call Sales at 209-556-6160, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.