Marathon SLA + GES 2.0 Model
Marathon SLA + GES 2.0 is the Glue Extrusion System (GES) equipped low to mid-speed labeler in the Marathon series. The SLA + GES 2.0 base model can be upgraded to a Plus (+) model by adding one or more of the over 60 Marathon Available Options.
Marathon SLA + GES 2.0 labelers feature Allen-Bradley controls and drive trains.
All Marathon series labelers feature swing-out upper guarding safety doors, and a single electrical enclosure that can be located up to 50' (15m) away from the labeler.
Marathon series labelers are durable and dependable, even in the most demanding production environments. They offer fifteen minute production speed to production speed size changeovers, low annual maintenance costs, and low total cost of ownership over the life of the machine.
Marathon SLA + GES 2.0 specifications at a glance:
- Speeds: 50 cpm to 450 cpm
- Label Panel Diameters: 1.88" (47.7mm) to 6.25" (158.8mm)
- Label Widths: Min = 1.0" (25.4mm); Max = 9.5" (241.0mm)
- Container Types: Plastic, Metal, Glass, & Fiberboard
- Label Types: Paper, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Polyethylene in single and multi-layer structures
Standard features on every Marathon SLA + GES 2.0 include:
- B & H's patented Glue Extrusion System 2.0
- SMARTdriveŽ, a fully electronic, four servo axis drive train
- B & H's patented Constant Velocity Starwheel System
- Rapid Change Over (RCOŽ) change parts
- Intelligent Registration Control System
- Upper safety guarding
In addition to a variety of standard features, over 60 Available Options are available for the Marathon SLA + GES 2.0. The most popular Marathon SLA + GES 2.0 options include:
- Secondary Roll On Belt System
- Second Label Roll Stand
- Label Webtracker
- 2, 3 & 4 station InvationŽ Cutters
- 10" InvationŽ Cutters for wide labels
- Cutter Oil Pump
- 2nd Back Side HMI
- Remote Access Module
- Ethernet Communications Module
- Invation Passive Starwheel System
- Custom Elevation Subframes
For more information about Marathon SLA + GES 2.0 labelers, call Sales at 209-556-6160, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.