Marathon XLA + O Model
The Marathon XLA + O is the glue wheel equipped handle orientation model in the Marathon XL series. The Marathon XLA + O model offers a straight-through conveyor configuration with or without orientation for handled containers.
Like all Marathon labelers the Marathon XLA + O features Allen-Bradley controls and drive trains.
The Marathon XLA + O features swing-out upper guarding safety doors, and a single electrical enclosure that can be located up to 50' (15m) away from the labeler.
Marathon XLA + O labelers are durable and dependable, even in the most demanding production environments. The XLA + O offers fifteen minute production speed to production speed size changeovers. All Marathon models offer low annual maintenance costs, and low total cost of ownership over the life of the machine.
Marathon XLA + O specifications at a glance:
- Speeds: 50 cpm to 550 cpm
- Label Panel Diameters: 1.88" (47.7mm) to 6.25" (158.8mm)
- Label Widths: Min = 1.0" (25.4mm); Max = 9.5" (241.0mm)
- Container Types: Plastic, Metal, Glass, & Fiberboard
- Label Types: Paper, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Polyethylene in single and multi-layer structures
Standard features on every Marathon XLA + O include:
- SMARTdrive®, a fully electronic, five servo axis drive train
- Rapid Change Over (RCO) change parts
- Dual feedscrews for container orientation
- Intelligent Registration Control System
- Secondary roll-on belt system
- Label Webtracker
- Dual label roll stands
- One touch deflate & inflate hand valves for label unwind core chucks
- Upper safety guarding
In addition to these standard features, a variety of Available Options are also offered for the Marathon XLA / XLUA. The most popular options include:
- 2, 3, & 4 station Invation® Cutters
- 10" Invation Cutters for wide labels
- Kineti-Coat™ low COF cutter shell finish for superior label handling of even challenging label materials.
- 2nd back mounted HMI
- Back eyemark sensors
- Luminescent eyemark sensors
For more information about Marathon XLA or Marathon XLUA labelers, call Sales at 209-556-6160, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.