The BH700 is a hot air shrink system designed to complete the application of roll-on, shrink-on labels at speeds up to 500 cpm. After the label is applied to the container by the labeler, the BH700 transports and rotates the containers through a heat shrink zone powered by six to eight individually controlled and positioned hot air guns. This heat shrink process delivers the precise heat distribution required to shrink the label so it conforms tightly, evenly and smoothly to the container.
BH700 specifications at a glance:
- Speeds: 70 cpm to 500 cpm
- Heat Source: 6 to 8 individually controlled hot air guns
- Container Diameters: Min = 2" (51mm) to 3.5" (89mm)
- Label Widths: Min = 1.0" (25.5mm); Max = 9.5" (241mm)
- Container Types: Plastic, Metal, Glass, & Composite
- Label Types: Shrinkable Polypropylene (PP), Polystyrene (PS), Polyvinylchoride (PVC), Polyethylene (PE), and Polyolefin (PO) Blends in single and multi-layer structures
For more information about the BH700, or about roll-on, shrink-on labeling, call Sales at 209-556-6160, or e-mail email@example.com.