Customers want and expect their B & H labelers to have long and productive useful lives. To support this expectation, B & H offers a variety of new components as aftermarket upgrades for installed equipment.
B & H Upgrades are designed and intended to:
- Improve the performance of older, installed labelers,
- Extend the useful life of older, installed labelers, and / or
- Replace obsolete electrical and mechanical components that have been discontinued by the original equipment manufacturer.
Upgrades from B & H include:
- BH8000 Series Registration Control Upgrade (RCU)
- BH2000 Registration Control Upgrade (RCU)
- Invation® Cutter 2.0
For more information about the BH8000 RCU, the BH2000 RCU or the Invation Cutter 2.0, download a data sheet by clicking on the appropriate link in the Related Resources box on this page.
If you have questions about an upgrade, or to request a quotation, call
209-556-6160 and ask for Parts. If you are located in Mexico, please call
55-5089-4220 and ask for Parts.