Marathon XL + GES 2.0 Series Models
Marathon XL + GES 2.0 lablers are the Glue Extrusion System (GES) equipped mid to high-speed labelers in the Marathon series of labelers. The Marathon XLA + GES 2.0 offers a straight-through conveyor configuration and the XLUA + GES 2.0 offers a U-conveyor configuration.
Like all Marathon series labelers, + GES 2.0 labelers feature Allen-Bradley controls and drive trains.
All Marathon models feature swing-out upper guarding safety doors, and a single electrical enclosure that can be located up to 50' (15m) away from the labeler.
Marathon series labelers are durable and dependable, even in the most demanding production environments. They offer fifteen minute size changeovers from last container in to first container out. All Marathon models offer low annual maintenance costs, and low total cost of ownership over the life of the machine.
Marathon XLA + GES 2.0 / XLUA + GES 2.0 specifications at a glance:
- Speeds: 50 cpm to 650 cpm
- Label Panel Diameters: 1.88" (47.7mm) to 6.25" (158.8mm)
- Label Widths: Min = 1.0" (25.4mm); Max = 9.5" (241.0mm)
- Container Types: Plastic, Metal, Glass, & Fiberboard
- Label Types: Paper, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Polyethylene in single and multi-layer structures
Standard features on every Marathon XLA + GES and XLUA + GES include:
- B & H's patented Glue Extrusion System 2.0
- SMARTdrive®, a fully electronic, five servo axis drive train
- Rapid Change Over (RCO) change parts
- Intelligent Registration Control System
- Secondary roll-on belt system
- Label webtracker
- Dual label roll stands
- One touch deflate & inflate hand valves for label unwind core chucks
- Upper safety guarding
In addition to these standard features, a variety of Available Options are also offered for the Marathon XL + GES 2.0 series. The most popular options include:
- 2, 3 & 4 station Invation® Cutters
- 10" Invation Cutters for wide labels
- Kineti-Coat™ low COF cutter shell finish for superior label handling of even challenging label materials.
- 2nd Back Side HMI
- Remote Access Module
- Ethernet Communications Module
- Back eyemark sensors
- Luminescent eyemark sensors
- Custom Elevation Subframes
For more information about Marathon XLA + GES 2.0 or Marathon XLUA + GES 2.0 labelers, call Sales at 209-556-6160, or e-mail email@example.com.